SUNDAY LUNCHES AT THE RABY ARMS
The Raby Arms is a local business and prides itself on using the best local produce and freshest ingredients wherever possible.
If you have any specific dietary needs please let your server know upon placing your order and we will try our best to cater for you. If you require more information please contact us.
We’ll also have a range of home cooked specials and locally produced desserts – check the board next to the bar!
Sunday Menu available 12pm until 6pm
Our Sunday dinners are home made, absolutely delicious and proving extremely popular!
There are no bookings on a Sunday. First come, first served. So get in early!
Starters & Specials
See board for details
Sunday lunch menu
Homemade nachos, mozzarella cheese, guacamole, jalapeno salsa £5.50 (V)
Confit duck sausage roll, spiced ketchup. £5.50
Thai crab cakes, carrot & cucumber salad, sweet chilli dressing £5.95
6 Chicken wings, franks hot sauce, celery sticks, garlic mayo £5.95
Spiced falafels, hummus, olives, toasted flatbread. £5.75 (VE)
10 hour slow braised feather blade of beef
- Leg of lamb
- Supreme of chicken
- Sweet potato wellington (VE)
- Trio of meats add £2.50
All served with large Yorkshire pudding, mash, roasties, chantenary carrots, fine green beans, braised red cabbage, cauliflower cheese, red wine gravy
Desserts – £4.95
served with ice cream, custard or pouring cream.
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla poached peaches.
- Chocolate brownie with honeycomb, chocolate sauce
- Passionfruit cheesecake, berry compote.
- Chocolate pot, salted caramel, popcorn.
- Ice cream sundae, choose 3 scoops of ice cream topped with marshmallows chocolate sauce, berry compote and wafers – Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, rum and raisin, black forest, toffee banana